Are you looking for the greatest mixer grinder but don’t know where to start? First, search for various qualities, such as running time, motor capacity, and the number of jars, and then select a model that meets your requirements. To provide flavor and a traditional taste to the food, most Indian preparations necessitate grinding and proper mixing.A mixer grinder can help you achieve this while ensuring safety and a large grinding capacity.In this case, Preethi Appliances has its reputation and name. Preethi Zodiac and Preethi Zodiac 2.0 are powerful grinders and can be used to prepare whip cream, pickle powder for south Indian dishes and many other condiments or batter.
So, in this article, we’ll look over both mixer grinders in detail. So that you may understand the advantages, disadvantages, pros, and cons of this mixer grinder, We’ve also included the differences between Preethi Zodiac and 2.0 after the review so that you can make a difference and select the best option for you.
The Preethi Brand’s History
Preethi Kitchen Appliances Private Limited was established on February 21, 2011. It is a non-government organization registered with the Registrar of Companies in Mumbai. Rajiv Mathur, Sudeep Agrawal, and Subramanian Srinivasan are the directors of Preethi Kitchen Appliances Private Limited.
Preethi Kitchen Appliances, today a household name, began as a small business in 1978. It has grown from a small mixer-grinder brand to a nationally recognized kitchen appliance manufacturer. Its goods include auto-cookers/warmers, induction cooktops, electric pressure cookers, coffee makers, etc. Every Preethi appliance is functional, stylish, and simple to operate. And it continues to evolve to assist and, in some cases, improve the lifestyles of many people.
Review of Preethi Zodiac 2.0 vs. Preethi Zodiac Mg 218
If you’re still confused about which one to buy, don’t worry; your doubts will be dispelled here.
If you don’t need any more menus, Preethi Zodiac MG 218 is a good option; it functions similarly to Preethi Zodiac 2.0, with the exception of preset menus.
Now that you know which mixer grinder is perfect for your kitchen work click the offer links below to purchase the best mixer grinder.There are many aspects in which you can differentiate between these two versions. So here’s the list from which you can differentiate between the two.
Because both have increased speed and motor power to help you grind things faster, the Preethi blend grinder produces the same 80db of sound, which is higher than any other product on the market.
First and foremost, this mixer grinder has a modern style that will help to improve the appearance of your kitchen.While the design of Preethi 2.0 is adorable, if you’re looking for a mixer grinder that does not only look decent but also comes with a lot of features to make your life easier, this model is for you.If you don’t have much time to prepare, this model is ideal because the pre-programmed settings let you process the food quickly and efficiently. The safety features are also top-of-the-line.
Indians have a strong preference for high-quality products that come with warranties. As a result, both devices come with a 2-year warranty and a 5-year motor warranty, ensuring a high-quality product. This means that you will be protected against device-related issues throughout time, and the firm will address them without charging you.
When it comes to the pricing, Preethi 218 mixer girnder is a little less than the Preethi Zodiac 2.0 because it does not have a preset menu. However if you are someone with less requirements you can go for Preethi Zion to know more about it you can read Preethi Zion vs Preethi zodiac.
The mixer grinder, juicer, and master chef jars are manufactured entirely of high-quality plastic when it comes to durability. In contrast, the remaining three jars are built entirely of stainless steel. As a result, it’s tough enough to last a long time.While Preethi 2.0, the mixer grinder’s entire body and two jars are constructed of high-quality plastic, the remaining two jars are made of stainless steel. It can also supply you with long-lasting performance, in my opinion.
Why Should You Purchase Preethi Zodiac 2.0?
The Preethi Zodiac 2.0 includes four jars with varying capacities. Many people believe they should have more than four hours to complete all their tasks. But, in reality, four chores are more than enough for everyday cooking and even when you have visitors.This food processor includes a Vega W5 motor with 750 watts of power that grinds stubborn ingredients like turmeric in minutes.
It also contains an LED light panel and an overload indicator that warns you if there are any problems.
The CPU also features innovative 3D air cooling technology, which cools the motor and allows it to stay cool even after hours of use. The food processor’s broad tripod base ensures stability while grinding and kneading.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Preethi 2.0
- It completes heavy-duty tasks in minutes, which is significantly more than some food processors on the market can achieve. It can make milkshakes, crush coconut, and knead dough in only a few minutes.
- Grinding is a difficult task since it necessitates extreme precision in terms of consistency. In addition, depending on the grinding consistency, the flavor and appearance of the dish can differ.
- It features a powerful engine, and the 3D air cooling technology is the icing on the cake. Even during extensive grinding processes, it keeps the motor temperature stable.
- Thanks to the wide tripod base, the appliance stays in place when grinding and kneading.
- When the jar is overloaded, or there is an error, the grinder’s LED lights blink. The red light blinks when there is a mistake.
- Even if the mixer grinder is effective, it could be better because some users have had problems after using it for a few months.
- After-sale services are not good.
Why Should You Purchase Preethi Mg 218?
The best thing about this mixer grinder is that all of the choppings, kneading, cutting, and other tasks are completed in a flash. Your processed food will be ready in no time.You won’t have to worry about voltage drops or overheating with the Preethi Zodiac MG218.
The device is built of indestructible ABS plastic that does not get hot even when used for extended periods. In case of sudden voltage reductions, the cut-off function helps prevent overheating and electronic damage. If you lock the bowl incorrectly, the indicator light will change to a warning red.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Preethi Mg 218
- Any strong components can be broken, ground, and mixed to make your desired recipes. It comes with a three-in-one instant fresh juicer jar, making it simple to make all of your favorite juices. Fruit and vegetable juice can be easily extracted, and blending is simple. You have separate blades for pulpy fruits and leafy veggies, among other things. All you have to do now is pick the one that is required.
- Another type of jar is the master chef jar, which can be used for specialized chopping and ultra-fine cutting. This jar enables you to perform various food preparation tasks at once.
- If you lock the bowl incorrectly, the indicator light will change to a warning red.
- It is what you should be looking for if you want a good warranty. For a reasonable price, it performs what you expect of it.
- It keeps the beauty and shine of your kitchen because of its outstanding shape and texture. It’s a food processor, to be precise. It’s a grinder with a mixer. It’s a juicer, after all. It’s a multi-purpose grinding machine that comes at a reasonable price and produces the needed results.
- It makes a noise.
- It does not have preset modes.
Comparison Between Preethi Zodiac Mg 235 And Preethi Zodiac Mg 218
|Parameter||Preethi Zodiac Mg 218||Preethi Zodiac Mg 235|
|Jars||Mg 215 comes with 5 transparent jars.||It comes with 4 jars to grind all the stuff.|
|Speed Setting||Only three speed settings are available for control.||It features four speed settings, making the gadget speedier than its older version|
|Lock||The device includes a locking mechanism that allows you to operate it without having to hold it in your hand.||There is no lock available|
|Auto menu||There is no auto menu.||It allows you to save settings for each commonly minced material so that you don’t have to repeat the process.|
|Price||around 13000||around 15000|
|Input Power||240 V||250 V|
|Weight||8.490 kg||8.503 kg|
Preethi is an Indian brand and one of the top mixer grinder brands available. So, if you’re looking for a high-quality mixer grinder, the Preethi Zodiac is one of the best mixer grinders on the market. It has all the necessary functions and is powerful enough to produce excellent texture. Based on the above-detailed review, you now know which mixer grinder is the best.