This is yet another simple recipe from my grand mom’s kitchen.
Sweet Dosa with Jaggery and Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 cups maida / all purpose flour or whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup jaggery or coconut palm sugar
- 2-3 cup water
- pinch of salt
- Dissolve the jaggery / coconut palm sugar in 1/2 cup water and keep aside.
- Mix the maida / whole wheat flour, rice flour and salt well in a bowl and pour in the jaggery water.
- Slowly add in the desired amount of water. Beat them to a rice-batter like consistency. Let it sit for 10-15min.
Serve hot with idly podi.