It doesn’t matter if you are a coffee or tea lover; a classic cold latte can conquer anyone. Isn’t it the best drink to have on low and bad days? A cup of bittersweet instantly restores our mood. We all crave that rich blend of cold brew coffee that smells, tastes, and looks delicious from time to time.
I like to experiment with different coffees at home. I tried and shared how to make homemade mocha coffee without whipping cream. Then I tried to make Cold Brew at home, but it wasn’t up to the mark. My recent favorite is trying Homemade Cold Coffee without ice cream. I have not enjoyed cold coffee without ice cream at any coffee shop. My buddies have told me a lot. So I wanted to try it for myself and thought Valentine’s Day would be a good choice as Aniket prefers cold coffee over our South Indian filter coffee.
This morning, I followed this recipe for the first time. I never thought it would be so easy to do at home. I made coffee without ice cream and used Bru instant coffee powder. I have to try Frappe, Cappuccino, and other coffees in the future. Ok, now let’s refer to the recipe for cold coffee at home. This Valentine’s Day, give it a try for your loved ones. Enjoy coffee with two straws.
Step By Step Procedure For Cold Coffee Without Ice cream
Add 3 tablespoons of hot water in cup, and then mix the coffee powder, and sugar. Mix it well till the sugar dissolves.
Take a large mixing bowl and add 2 cups milk (preferably room temperature boiled or chilled milk), 3 tablespoons coffee solution, 4 kitkats and ice cubes, and mix for a few seconds until the coffee is bubbly
How to Make Cold Coffee at Home Without Ice Cream
- 2 tbsp Instant coffee powder (I use Bru, Nescafé is better)
- 1/2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp Water
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 2 cups Boiled milk
- 4 kitkat
- Heat 3 tablespoons of water in a pan, and then mix the coffee powder, cocoa powder, and sugar. Bring the mixture to a moderate boil until all of the sugar has dissolved. Keep stirring.
- The mixture will become a thick solution. Allow for cooling after turning off the stove.
- Take a large mixing bowl and add 2 cups milk (preferably room temperature boiled or chilled milk), 3 tablespoons coffee solution,ice cubes, and 4 kitkat mix for a few seconds until the coffee is bubbly. foam. (Store the leftover coffee solution in the refrigerator and use it the next day).
- Test the taste and add more coffee solution, and sugar according to your taste.
- Garnish with a Hershey syrup or cocoa powder. You can also add color sprinkles or even chocolate chips.
- Quantity of sugar and coffee can be varied according to your preference
- To get better results, use full fat milk
- Serve the cold coffee immediately or else the froth will settle down. No need to worry as it will not affect the taste
In this article, we learned How to Make Cold Coffee at Home Without Ice Cream and how to make cold coffee without a blender. Before making Cold Coffee Without Ice Cream, you should know a few tips and tricks. Adjust the amount of sugar to your liking. Add extra cocoa powder if you want a stronger chocolate flavor in your coffee. Full-fat milk produces a thicker and creamier, frothier coffee. Having cold coffee on a summer afternoon is just bliss. Other than cold coffee, I also like to enjoy kulukki sharbat, nannari sharbat, and lemon jal jeera its not only soothing but also keeps me hydrated. Please leave a comment if you’ll try this recipe